Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction

Pearl. I have a 2004 cameo by sun dance with flo error.

Customer Question

Hi pearl. I have a 2004 cameo by sun dance with flo error. Have checked filter and replaced flow switch.
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Flo error. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: See above?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pool Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 6 months ago.
Ok so you have the FLO error code, so lets do this, turn off breaker and remove filter completely from spa. Turn breaker back on and reboot spa, if it runs and no FLO appears then you need a new filter because the particles that can not be seen is clogging filter. Since you replaced the flow switch I would rule that out, after the filter and flow switch all that is left is the pump that supplies water to heater usually a circulation pump not pulling water. Check voltage to circ pump if voltage is good but no water flow then replace circ pump.