Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

THTG, I recently bought a house that has a Solana TX tub. I

Customer Question

Hi THTG, I recently bought a house that has a Solana TX tub. I just started to see how it operates. I drained the old water, refilled it and went thru the procedure of getting started up. Although the the low speed jets work fine, the hi speed continue to pulsate, even after multiple tries
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The manual says that you run the spa at high speed for a minute, that the pulsating will stop once all the air is purged. The hi speed jets continue to pulsate, a burst, a pause, a burst, the low speed run continuously with no apparent problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
A little more info, as the hi speed jets pulsate, the display screen also flashes and I have also gotten at 3 different time gotten the 4 dash display, which according to the manual indicates "Heater high limit thermostat tripped" at which point everything stops. If you need more info, let me know thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
One other thing, there is a accompanying click, like that of a silanod or relay clicking in time with the pulsations
Expert:  Billy replied 8 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please proceed