poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I am trying to install a Aqua Flo spa pump #0209392-2 and

Customer Question

I am trying to install a Aqua Flo spa pump #0209392-2 and need to know where the 3 wires hookup
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: when I removed the old pump I made a drawing of how the three wires requiired to install the pump was wired up so that I could install the new pump myself but lost the drawing.
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Steve G. replied 8 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Can you tell me the make and model of the spa control panel (AKA the Spa Pack) in your hot tub?