Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

SUndance spa turns on runs few seconds then shuts off. It

Customer Question

SUndance spa turns on runs for a few seconds then shuts off. It was stored for the winter with no water
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Wanted to recommission the spa for the summer. Filled it with water. Removed the cover then switched on the breaker. The pup runs and I see agitation in the tub. After about 3 seconds the breaker trips and the tub turns off of course
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have not been assisted yet
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.

Before we get into components...did you inspect all wiring from sitting dormant and make sure no weather/rodent damage?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did, totally dry, no sign of watervintrusion. Only a few jets seem to be expelling water, but the pump is running