Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a swim pure that stopped working suddenly. the cell

Customer Question

I have a swim pure that stopped working suddenly. the cell is good but I get no led lights when on. power to the system is ok and the fuse is good. The no-flow light is on at first then goes out in a few seconds. the display shows 3.8 volts but no cell current and no instant salinity. help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: salt level is high but has been that way for over a year. it has a t-15 cell which is less than a year old.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.

when was last time the cells were cleaned? and if so what were they cleaned with?

And is the flow (pump) as strong as it usually is?