Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Jandy aqua link power control board and a aqua link

Customer Question

I have a Jandy aqua link power control board and a aqua link RS8 controller, spa side controller, and a iaqualink. At random times the spa heater comes and stays on along with the pool cleaner pump cycling on and off every 2 seconds. It will eventually stop or I have to shut down breaker and reset to stop. It does not happen everyday but some days it will happen 2 to 3 times. I have made sure every connection is tight. I am hoping it maybe a relay because the PCB board is only 2 years old. But I'm not sure why the spa heater comes on.
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Everything worked prior to winter closing. This recently appeared after opening last week. At first opening the RS8 controller had all lights stay on with rev N on display and I had no control of any equipment for first two days but somehow it resolved on its own and everything magically worked for about a week until now this spa pump cycling issue came up
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's been 2 days. Wondering if I can get an update on a response
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate