Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My pool heater light is and my aqualink rs6 is no longer

Customer Question

My pool heater light is green and my aqualink rs6 is no longer telling me the pool temp but it will tell me the spa temp and air temp
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Is something wrong?
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. I just think the light should be red
JA: Our top Pool Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Pool Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Pool Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 8 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate