Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a Jandy Aqualink RS6 and the display and all keys do

Customer Question

I have a Jandy Aqualink RS6 and the display and all keys do not seem to have power. The program is not operating but I can manually turn the pool pump on and use all the other controls in manual or service mode. I opened the controller and the wires are properly connected. Is it that the IC circuit needs replacement? How do I get it fixed, just buy a new display controller or just the IC circuit? Any thoughts?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It took you guys over 24 hours to acknowledge my question but still without answer even after you charged me the money. Please refund me the money. Thanks.