Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a Tiger river spa and have it wired of 115 VAC, I was

Customer Question

I have a Tiger river spa and have it wired of 115 VAC, I was not getting it to heat after emptying and refilling. I have pulled the cover off the IQ2000 control box and the green LIM light would light up but not the heater or control unplugged lights. I barely touched the "summer timer" switch and the heater light came on for about a minute. The LIM and heater lights went out and now I have no lights coming on. Any solutions?
JA: Sometimes, Lim, pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: It looked like everything went out shortly after the circulation pump tried to run...
JA: Our top Pool Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Pool Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Pool Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have not received any assistance. My deduction is the circulation pump is bad or the relays are bad...