Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I changed a bulb on my ONYX filter and then turned power

Customer Question

I changed a bulb on my ONYX filter and then turned power back on. My pool pump did not come on when I manually tried the power. I have the Intermarriage PF1202T. I put the old bulb back in the ONYX filter, but still nothing comes on when I turn the breaker back on and test manually. I tested and I am getting power to the timer and to the ONYX filter. Both timer motors now appear to be failing. I set both 3 hours ago and neither has moved. Is there a reset switch? I'm having a hard time understanding how changing a bulb in the ONYX filter can cause timer motors to fail. What makes this so confusing is I took that same bulb out last week to see the specs so I could order a new bulb. I put it back in and my pump motors worked fine afterwards. Now, I have nothing. No response when I flip the switch. Help?
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Intermatic PF1202T
Expert:  Billy replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do need help.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need someone to assist me. I was unaware by selecting the "Call Me" option that my question would only be delayed getting answered. I assumed it would take me to a link that provided phone numbers for me to call immediately. So have been at your mercy since 3/19 with a pool that is down. I either need someone to get back with me immediately, or refund my money. I do not care how the correspondence is made, as long as I get someone that can help. Thank you.