Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction

Website to find swimming pools that aren't used with

Customer Question

website to find swimming pools that aren't used with harsh chlorines? Location Finder: List would help of any useful websites. Just moved into my brand new home and haven't had time or discretion to search for it myself. thank you
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 7 months ago.

Well that is a loaded question. Lets remember the fact that all bodies of water need a sanitizer and balance chemicals to maintain clarity and safety. With that said you can get a salt generator for a pool which when using salt you merely need to add pool salt to the water and with a generator it will produce the chlorine for you while also keeping the water softer on the skin.

I have found that a great product like Aqua Finesse will create the same effect as salt water without the harsh corrosives of salt. It will also soften the water and has a nice light lavender fragrance. You would add this liquid product once a week and it will maintain clear water and has non of the harsh effects of salt or regular doses of chlorine.

Check out this website to learn more Remember that you will still need to keep the PH and Alkalinty within the required ranges but this product will help that as well.