poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

HL Code on Hydropool spa....when I turn off at box minutes

Customer Question

HL Code on Hydropool spa....when I turn off at box for 10 minutes does reset and work for about a day then HL code shows up next day....how do I check the sensor or sensor wire....isolation or gate valves....and filter cycle too long????
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the water is not overheated but the HL code turns on the control panel....when get to reset seems to run a long time to heat then when shuts down HL code appears
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Mike R. replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. When a sensor is not working it would not be intermittent so we an rule that out. How long has it been since you replaced your filters?