Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

We have a platinum elite spa that show error code Flo.. We

Customer Question

We have a platinum elite spa that show error code Flo. . We tried everything but still no heating. We figured that it must be the flow switch but that seems to be built into the heater of this particular tub.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No not really. We replaced to whole heater recently. We just need somebody to tell us where the flow switch is for sure on this particular tub
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 8 months ago.

Here is a link to see what a flow switch looks like so you can more easily find it. http://www.spaparts123.com/24arspflsw.html now because it is an Island spa the switch may be bigger than this but it should say Flow valve on it if it is the bigger one. It is usually located just after the heater assembly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cannot find anything like that. Are you sure this tub does not have a built in flow switch in the heater?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay this is not much help at all. I want my deposit back now!!!

Sorry you are feeling frustrated. Please take a picture of the inside of your spa so I can see what you are viewing and I can point out where you should be looking.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The heater is apparently all electronic and has it all built in
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Helloooo?