Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I'm ***** *****, I have a vital spa l700 C I just replaced

Customer Question

I'm ***** *****, I have a vital spa l700 C I just replaced the spa side control and there is no response from pushing buttons
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The factory defaults are running it's heating there's no error codes on the display
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was told I was speaking with a live person now my money is gone and you guys won't answer
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".