Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Lite 2 heater wont come on no error code but it does have

Customer Question

lite 2 heater wont come on no error code but it does have power heater not making tick sound. Could it be ignitor
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have easytouch sys. to the heater been working fine till now the screen comes on when I turn on heater but nothing happens no ignition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: just strange there is no error code
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a 10 year old heater it's a J***** *****te 2 and usually works fine its for a pool spa but I went to fire it up two nights ago and I got nothing its hooked to an easy touch system I've done a little bit of testing I'm in the pool business I do solar but I'm not real good with heaters so I'm going to run a test electrically for the pressure switch but it's interesting that there was no error code on the screen and I don't know if that's because it's hooked to a auto control system the easy touch