poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

My name is ***** ***** and I would like to know what is air

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I would like to know what is for the air switch connection that appears in the plate of a Magnetek Century pool motor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I would like to know why I must connect momentary the Air switch and Yellow so to start the motor. Doing it the motor starts and work Ok. Does this motor needs a starting capacitor?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 9 months ago.

Can you post me a picture of the wiring diagram on the motor so I can see what your referring to ?