poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Legacy Inspire 425 gallons. Water is leaking slow

Customer Question

I have a Legacy Inspire 425 gallons. Water is leaking slow from underneath, opposite of the control panel. I removed the skirting and couldn't find the leak. I have to added about 40 gallons every three weeks. I hope its not mouse chew! I moved the power cable location and didn't plug the old hole! I don't know what to do from here.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I checked all hoses underneath with a paper towel and tried to look for water dripping with pump on and off. I looked at vent valves hanging on the tubes and the seemed fine. the leak looked like it was coming from far under where your feet would be resting in the tub.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Mike R. replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and repair field for 20 years I will be glad to help you today. Do you also have a pool or spa only?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
425 gallons is a typical hot tub size...?/??
Expert:  Mike R. replied 9 months ago.

Blurgh....that was a bit dumb.