Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I'm ***** ***** and my pool heater is throwing the LO code.

Customer Question

I'm ***** ***** and my pool heater is throwing the LO code. The pump is running and the heater worked for a couple hours then switched to LO. I stop/resume on the pump control panel and it starting "priming" the heater kicked back on I heard and smelled it start the heater display switch to the temperature and the pool light then after the pump stops "priming" heater stops and display says LO
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have not had this issue before
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Its a Hayward heater about 2 years old.
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".