Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

We have a 2005 or 2006 Nordic Crown II. It was not in use

Customer Question

We have a 2005 or 2006 Nordic Crown II. It was not in use for a couple of years. We have cleaned it up and got a new cover. We had to replace the fuse and the heating element. The jets turned on and we thought it started to heat. Then it stopped running. The breaker does not kick off. The error message on the display is 125. Now the jets wont come on. If we turn off the breaker for a few minutes, we can get the jets to run for about 5 - 10 minutes, then it stops, and we get the blinking 125. We are not sure what we need to fix?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We don't know what needs to be fixed. We live on the big island of Hawaii, and there no longer is a dealer here. We have gone to the local above ground "splash pool" representative, and he is willing to help. We don't know if we need to reset something, or replace another part. Like the heating sensor?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".