Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

My valve doesnt turn when i switch to spa mode.. well the

Customer Question

my valve doesnt turn when i switch to spa mode..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well the original valve filled with water because a repair tech forgot to put one of the screws back after adjusting the valve.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 10 months ago.

You will need to determine if the actuator is getting power or not, you will need to trace the wires from the actuator to the control box and unplug the wires then test voltage at the control box if you have voltage going out then the actuator is bad. If no power it is a relay in control box. Also on the actuator there should be a manual switch, try flipping the switch to see if it turns