Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a tiger river sumatran spa the ready light is

Customer Question

i have a tiger river sumatran spa the ready light is blinking. the hot tub guy was out and ran a series of tests and everything according to him was fine. he left and the next weekend we had guests and the same thing was happening.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know there is a reset button after opening up the front of the hot tub area. I am up at the cabin without the manuel. To try to reset the heater
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

The flashing Ready light tells us that the Sensors may be bad. The next option is the control panel. It interacts with the sensors. Check the thermostat with a good ohm meter. The two thermistors (High Limit and thermostat) should be very close to the same Ohm's with the circulation pump running and the heater off.