Nathan, Contractor
Experience:  Pool service contractor
59725966

I have a Jandy system with the PDA (Pool Digital

Customer Question

Hi I have a Jandy system with the PDA (Pool Digital Assistance). On the display it is showing water Temperature of 130. What could be wrong
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Carlos.

This could be the result of a temporary control board malfunction, or a faulty sensor/sender unit.

Flip the breaker to the entire system (In your main panel, not in the sub panel) for 5 minutes to reset it.

If the problem continues after that, check the wiring from the sensor unit to make sure you don't have a loose conductor,

and failing that you'd need to replace the water temp sensor: http://amzn.to/1Szg5YV

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, I will check it tomorrow. The picture u sent is the water Temp even if it's outside the water? This sensor gets the air and water temp, correct?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
It fits into an insert in the piping so really it's giving an indication of the water as it flows through the pipes and so it can be off somewhat because of that. You should have multiple sensors there is one separately for outside air
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see the Air Temp Sensor but I don't see the water Temp anywhere. Does Jandy have water temperature sensor as described on this link http://amzn.to/1Szg5YV. If so how do I find it? Would it be near the Salt system (AquaPure 1400)?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It is the same sensor, just used for multiple purposes. It would be threaded into an existing pipe (tee), and could be near the salt system, yes.