Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

I have a JACUZZI J335 hot tub flashing an F1 error.

Customer Question

I have a JACUZZI J335 hot tub flashing an F1 error. Cartridges cleaned and replaced and set according to manual. rebooted tub, still flashing, can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fuse popped and I replaced..it is now running fine but the error message still flashes..have not blown another fuse..yet..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 10 months ago.

First thing I would do is turn power off remove filter from spa then turn breaker back on and run without filter in it to see if Fl code goes away, if it does you need to soak the filter in a cleaning solution overnight or replace it. If the FL does not go away then you have a water flow issue with either the pump that supplies the heater to heater or a bad flow switch. Check for good flow of water if that is good find the flow switch just next to the heater usually a see thru "T" with a probe inside, remove and replace this switch.