Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Saunagen far infrared sauna purchased in 2007. The

Customer Question

Good Morning, I have a Saunagen far infrared sauna purchased in 2007. The dealer is no longer in business. During recent usage, I noticed it was taking longer to heat to desired temperature and then on completion of my session I noticed the power cord/plug was very hot to the touch. The cord was plugged into a heavy duty extension cord. Additionally the extension cord was plugged into a power strip, into regular household outlet. This has been the configuration I have used since day one without problem. I would like to trouble shoot this hoping it is something simple. Any ideas or suggestions where to begin looking for the problem?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".