Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Here My Aquiline RS6 outdoor panel is locked up even after

Customer Question

Hi ***** ***** here My Aquiline RS6 outdoor panel is locked up even after resetting the breaker and battery - no buttons are working even though the indoor panel is active
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The pool filter wouldn't turn off so I walked over to the outdoor panel and all the lights are off I turned off the breaker (electrical), disconnected the back up battery to the outdoor panel and then turned the breaker back on, then reconnected the battery and the control panel outside is still non operation
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pool and Spa Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The outdoor panel lights are illuminated but none of the buttons work even after resetting the breaker (electrical) and the back up battery removal and reconnect. I also tapped the relay with the butt of a screwdriver.
Expert:  Billy replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No one has replied