poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a 2002 Nordic warrior 300 gal. hot tub. I live in

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Nordic warrior 300 gal. hot tub. I live in Vermont. The computer part just caught fire. I want to winterize the tub until I can get a new part. Is there a place to pour antifreeze after blowing out water from the filter and jet? What else should I do?
Judy
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

If you're sure you've gotten all the water out of the suction and jet lines, you can pour rv or swimming pool antifreeze down the filter hole, but sometimes it will come out the drains in the bottom of the spa, depending on how it's plumbed. We always use a shop vac and suck the water out of each jet add well, once that's done you can use a small flexible funnel to pour antifreeze down into the jet lines add well.

Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

If you've still got any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help out. Thanks, jeff

Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Just following up to see if that helped out and if you needed anything else. The question is still showing as open on my end so I wanted to double check with you. If you don't need anything else and could rate me on your end, it will close the question out for us. If you still needed help, I'm happy to do so , just let me know. Thanks, Jeff