Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

My timer is working very slow.

Customer Question

My timer is working very slow.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  garrygoeson replied 1 year ago.

Hi:

My name is Garry. I'll be glad to assist you. What brand timer do you have, and what application are you using it for? Please answer my questions so I can better help you solve this problem. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hace a Goldline Aqua Plus automated system runing main software edición 2.85 and display software revision 3.12. The timer is built into the system.

Without knowing what system you had as per my first post, I was going to suggest replacing the time clock since this is the most common reason why it runs slow.

I will opt out to give another Technician the opportunity to help with this system.

Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

Here is a link to the operations manual for a Aqua plus. Page 27 goes over Timer set ups and reboots. Read carefully and if a system reset will not resolve the issue then you would need to replace the main circuit board as the timer is programmed within the circuit board. I am not sure if you can just replace the chip on those boards or not you would need to contact manufacturer on that.

https://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals/AquaPlusAQL-PLUSSeriesInstallatonManual.pdf