poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a recessed spa built around 1971 with Jandy air

Customer Question

I have a recessed spa built around 1971 with Jandy air controls. One of the air control handles is missing, and the stem has a unique design that the handle fits into, in order to open and close an air valve. Where can I find J***** *****dles that are that old?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Go ahead and attach the pictures you have, I may have to do a little researching with my parts supplier to see if either one of us recognizes the parts you need and if they're still available, but I'll get you numbers if they're still being made available. Thanks, Jeff

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I attach the photos? I have tried to copy and paste, but that doesn't work, and there is no e-mail address to send it to? Please e-mail me at***@******.*** so that I can respond with photos.***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, try those attachments.Gary
Cox
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Got it, I'll seev what I can track down tomorrow, looks familiar so I think they're still available

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get a reply after you said that they look familiar, and might still be available. You were to let me know the next day?***** *****