poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have an old oasis spa with a watkins heating system. i

Customer Question

Customer: i have an old oasis spa with a watkins heating system. i just had it worked on. i hooked it all back up. the pump is cycling for only 1 second at a time about every 45 seconds just wondering if this is normal?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is the pump suposed to cycle on and off like this when it is heating up? the water is only 38 degrees right now.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pool and Spa Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sound fine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 11 months ago.

No, the pump shouldn't be doing that. Could I ask what it was that you had worked on before this issue started with the pump?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the main controle board.