poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I am receiving an fl1 error on my j335 Jacuzzi hot tob. I

Customer Question

I am receiving an fl1 error on my j335 Jacuzzi hot tob. I drained it and refilled it, cleaned filters...could I still have an air lock condition that I need to diagnose/resolve, or does it seem likely I have a fault flow control switch..
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Did the error happen while it was full and running, or did it start after toy had drained and refilled it? You wouldn't normally get an air lock after a spa had been running, but is common right after you drain and refill one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yep, I got it while it was running, so I drained and refilled it (and cleaned filters). still getting the flashing fl1 error.
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Ok, then it's not an air lock. Have you opened up the spa cabinet to see if the circ pump is actually running? That would be our next move.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, cannot do that until tomorrow or Tuesday unfortunately, but i will plan on checking it then. does the waterfall feature working properly indicate circ pump is functioning? I do know that it is working ok.
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

No, the waterfall would be on a different pump line. Just letme know once you're ready and we can go from there. Thanks, jeff