poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I purchased a used blue ***** ***** spa hot tub and can't

Customer Question

Customer: i purchased a used blue ***** ***** spa hot tub and can't make out the model or serial number. i need to order a cutler hammer type QP 15 amp breaker single pole.GFCI receptacle Magnetek 1081/1563 pump duty
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well my boyfriend is doing this but apparently a hose froze and busted and needs replaced but we don't know how to order without knowing the year make and model
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pool and Spa Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 11 months ago.

If you can post me a picture of the pipe that's broken I can track the parts down for you just by seeing them I don't necessarily need to know the model and serial number of the spa I can usually identify parts by sight

Hi, was just following up with you to see if you were able to get the pictures so I could help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jeff