Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Jacuzzi J300 and have just changed the filters and

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Jacuzzi J300 and have just changed the filters and I thought all the air was out but it will now run the pump for a few seconds and cuts out
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is showing on screen - - - and has also showed OH but its cold
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pool and Spa Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Is payment by pay pal, I am willing to wait it hasn't gone for 3 weeks and the dealer asked me after they sold me the cartridge's If they were the right ones :(
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

hello,

have you run a purge yet consisting of jets on 20 seconds off 20 seconds...on 20 off 20 for at least 6-8 times?