poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I got a new gecko in.xe spa pack hooked it up and only one

Customer Question

Customer: I got a new gecko in.xe spa pack hooked it up and only one pump works.And it wont let me into to change LL levels
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: MY second pump will not come on and does not even show on control when i hit the button
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pool and Spa Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

How many things are plugged in to it on the front, as far as pumps, blower, etc. Do you have a separate circulation pump, or a 2 speed pump that flows to the heater?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1st pump does heater and circulation and 2nd single speed (the one that is not working or showing up on control ) 03 and Di plug ,control ,light
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

ok, and you're holding down on the jet 1 button for at least 30 seconds and it's not letting you in to the programming mode?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
holding jet 1 button does not let me do anything but turn on pump,and program button only lets me get into the filter cycle and date time
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

That's really odd, I just installed one yesterday, but I know I had to hold it for a good 30 seconds before the LL programming would come up for me. Can I see a pic of your topside, just to make sure it's compatible with your new pack, or did you buy it all together.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will send you a pic when I get home. No did not buy together.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is the pic.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive pic?