poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a 1998 Rio Sundance spa.The heater just went out 3rd

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Rio Sundance spa.The heater just went out for the 3rd time in 3 yrs.I replaced it and the circulation pump [ which got soaked from the leaking heater] When I turned the power back on the indicator light on the control panel was lit [indicating that it was receiving power and that wiring was correct] but the display on top was blank and nothing was working.Is there a reset?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 11 months ago.

No, unfortunately there is no reset, but there are some internal fuses in some spa packs that can shut it down. Can you post me a picture of the control board and I can walk you through some troubleshooting if you have a meter to test with. Thanks, jeff

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Having problems sending pics over internet.My phone #(###) ###-####