Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Jandy Aqualink RS8 guessing is from 1998. I

Customer Question

I have a Jandy Aqualink RS8 guessing is from 1998. I purchased home with pool eight months ago. With the advent of colder weather the message line in the Jandy Controller periodically states that the freeze protection is on-what has happened is the controller no longer controls the pump filtration. To get the pump to stop one has to throw the pump breaker switch or else the pump runs continuously nonstop. Not able to "put in service" my pool guy tells me-he can't stop it either without using the breaker. What do I do? We are unable to reset any program on the controller.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 11 months ago.

hello,

may I ask what the tub temperature when this happens?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
right now always-no matter what the temp- this morning was running 50 tub 48 degrees air.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that is not my answer right-only asked what the tub temp is-
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you did not prvide an answere yet-as far as I can tell
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
pleases provide some help
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
far no response in about 5 days-since I first asked. Not very impressive. Please give me an answer. thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
23rd no answer. This is very frustrating-tomorrow I will be off and then it is Christmas and my problem has not been resolved.-I will not have access to this computer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was just charged 33 dollars for your no answer-I never received anything else but your request for spa temp-that is not an answer. plus 5 so 38 dollars for nothing. I never received an answer from the expert that you passed me on to -nothing!!!!!refund my money.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
did not get any answer from the expert and you still charged me. You are operating fraudulently. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau in terms of your fraudulent practices.