Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

Have balboa 7 didget contoll panel and cant get econ mode

Customer Question

Customer: have balboa 7 didget contoll panel and cant get econ mode off it has brand new circut board in it and new heater tube part num for control panel is 53189
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: pumps work everthing red light for heater button dosnt come on what seq is for putting on standard mode
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pool and Spa Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

In most cases with Balboa controls to change the modes you would press the temp button followed by the light button within 3 seconds and this will go into the next mode, there are 2 or 3 modes depending on control box.

St- Standard heats up quickly usually 3-5 degrees and hour in 220 volt spas.

Ec- Economy- only heats during a filter cycle, very slow to heat up

Sl- Sleep, do not use this mode at all

Each time you repeat this sequence it will change to the next mode, once you see St then leave buttons alone for 20 seconds and it will blink back to temp setting and heater should come on.