Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction
30729442

Thank you fl1 code error i change flow sensor but the

Customer Question

Customer: thank you fl1 code error i change flow sensor but the problem not solved
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the heater not working i tried every all steps
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pool and Spa Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I PAID 30 $ THROUGH PAYPAL
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jacuzzi Hot Tubs J-300I HAVE PROBLEM WITH FL1 CODE ERORR
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I TRIED ALL STEPS IN THE MANUAL FROM WATER LEVEL TO FILTER CHANGING
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FINALLY I CHANGED THE FLOW SENSOR BUT STILL THE HEATER NOT WORKING
( WHEN I TOUCHED THE WIRES OF HEAT SENSOR THE HEATER WORKED ??? WITH OLD AND NEW FLOW SENSOR!!!) WHERE IS THE PROBLEM NOW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all jets are working
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

When you say heat sensor which piece do you mean? Basically if you can touch a wire and get it to work the connections are not tight enough. Pull the wires off the board from the flow switch and verify that they are clean and making a tight connection to board. If all this fails and you know the pump that supplies water through the heater is running good and HAS good water flow through heater then we have to look at the circuit board being bad. Also be sure that you have the flow switch in the proper direction if it is backwards then it will not work there is a small arrow on the lower grey part of the switch indicating direction of water flow.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ,I just all what you did recommend, but still the same
I also noticed that there is no water passing in the water pipes , is it OK that no water pass in pipes circut ,,,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will check what to make water going through pipes circut
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No water from pump to heater

If you have no water from pump to heater you will not heat. You need to determine if the pump is bad or just an air pocket in the pump with spa running loosen the union on front of pump to release any air and let water leak out for 10-20 seconds then re tighten. If that does not work replace the pump that feeds water through heater.