garrygoeson
garrygoeson, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 27 years Repairing Pool & Spa Equipment,Gas Heaters,& Whirlpool Bath Tubs. Certified by many Pool & Spa Manufacturers.
64048604

I have a spa that was giving me a FLO warning and after

Customer Question

Hello, I have a coleman spa that was giving me a FLO warning and after trouble shooting I replaced start capacitor and motor started to work normal. After a couple of hours running the FLO warning would reappear. Water level good, filter removed and still experienced same problem. I had just replaced the motor approx. 1 year ago. Thank you for any suggestions. CTJ
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  garrygoeson replied 1 year ago.

HI:

My name is Garry. I'll be glad to assist with your spa

When you get the "FLO" code, it is telling us that there is a restriction of water flow through the heater. If the pump motor fails to run, there will be no water flow, and the code will appear and the spa will not heat.

First thing is to confirm the motor is still running. If it is, you will then need to check the pressure switch and confirm it is closing while the pump is running. Pleas post your findings here at your convenience. Thank you.

Expert:  garrygoeson replied 12 months ago.

Just checking to see if you were able to solve the issue with your spa, or if you still need assistance?