poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Thermospas Park Avenue which was off summer. I

Customer Question

I have a Thermospas Park Avenue which was off for the summer. I drained and got ready for the winter, and the "Blower" motor runs constantly not from the button on the panel. Is there a reset needed?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

If resetting the breaker didn't change the problem, then you've likely got a blower relay on the circuit board fused together, keeping the blower powered up constantly. The only way to test this is with a meter if you've got one I can walk you through it. The blower can be unplugged from the spa pack temporarily so that you can still run the rest of the spa. Just let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll be happy to help out with it. Thanks, jeff

Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Just following up to see if you still needed some assistance with this. Thanks, Jeff

Expert:  poolguy810 replied 11 months ago.

Hi, the question is stilling showing pending on my end, just wanted to check in with you to see if you still needed anything, if not, could you go ahead and rate me on your end so the question will close out for us. If you still need any help, please let me know, I'm still around. Thanks, Jeff