Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Rusty, I'm having the exact same problem as the customer had

Customer Question

Hi Rusty,
Hey, I'm having the exact same problem as the customer had in the "My Pentair Mobiletouch 2 remote is not communicating..." post. I are unable to get to the next screen after clicking the "AUTO" button next to the Lock On Address command. Nothing happens when I click on the AUTO button. Did you ever come to a resolution for this issue?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I have not seen a response from Rusty regarding this error.

Have you disabled the unit and removed all power sources for 60 seconds and then reboot?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Billy,Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay in responding. We have tried turning off all power and rebooting but to no avail. We have talked to Pentair (several times) and have not been able to find a resolution. We are calling the local sales rep out to do a system analysis.best regards,
Dwight
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Billy