poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Liesure Bay Spa Celebrity lo that was likely gotten

Customer Question

I have a Liesure Bay Spa Celebrity Hilo that was likely gotten around 2010-2011 and put in by the previous owner of the house. I went to fill it and noted that it leaked from the pump housing and that the motor had large amounts of corrosion and was frozen, is there any chance of getting a replacement pump and motor, i can get more information on it when i get home from work my contact email is***@******.***. It is an indoor hot tub and if i cant fix it i will have to cut it to get it out since it is larger then all the exterior doors on the house it was installed and then had the walls built around it.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See attached photos
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Were you wanting to try and replace the whole pump, or see if we can break the motor loose and put a new seal and impeller in and essentially use the old pump still. The new pumps are definitely available, that's no problem. Just let me know, thanks, Jeff

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The whole pump needs to be replaced part of the housing is cracked and the motor its self is seized I disassembled it all, I just want to make sure when I go to buy the replacement I am getting the right one and it is going to fit. I have tried searching on my own but there is just so many options.
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Ok, no problem. Give me about an hour or so to access my office files and I'll get right back to you with the exact part number you need to order it yourself online. Thanks, jeff

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do I worked all night I am going to bed if you are able to provide me a link as well that would be swell!
Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Will do, sleep well!

Expert:  poolguy810 replied 1 year ago.

Ok, 06115000-1040 is the one you'll need. If you just Google that number, it pops up on a lot of sites, so I'd just shop around for the best price. Anywhere from $200 to $250 is a good price. They normally do not come with a chord on them, so make sure you keep your old chord to put on the new one. Before you remove your old chord, write down the color of wires that go to common, low speed, and high speed because they'll most likely be in different positions on the new pump diagram. I can help you with it if you need any. Just let me know if you still have questions, I'll be happy to help. Thanks, jeff