poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Poolguy810 - I have a 1998 Sundance Capri 850. I am in the

Customer Question

Hi Poolguy810 - I'm Brad. I have a 1998 Sundance Capri 850. I am in the process of replacing 6600-028 circuit board with a 6600-730 board from spaandpoolsource.com. On the installation instructions there is a column "Incompatible LCD Spas" and it includes Pre-2002 850 Models. Does this mean that it is the wrong replacement?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

Well Incompatible LCD spas is most likely referring to the topside control, this has to be able to sync with the current circuit board to operate properly and a LCD means Liquid Crystal Display and some spas older than 2002 do not have LCD they may have used LED Light Emanating Diode display. You need need to be sure the topside control will work with the circuit board you purchased.