poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Hotspring Grandee. Developed a leak. Narrowed down

Customer Question

I have a Hotspring Grandee. Developed a leak. Narrowed down to one of the 7 jet Face HSS (part 73293). Removed the jet face and found the rectangular o-ring was mangled and out of the groove. Will replacing the jet fix problem or do I have another problem as in water is getting out somehow?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

No just replacing the jet face will do nothing for a leak in the spa. The jet face just gets inserted into a jet body and that would possibly be where the leak is but you need to remove the skirting around the outside of the spa and start digging into the foam wherever it seems wet. As you get closer to the leak the water will get warmer and be more saturated. There is no easy way to do this just take your time and you will eventually find it.