poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Just tryin to fiqure out what is going on with our hot tub

Customer Question

Just tryin to fiqure out what is going on with our hot tub was workin fine then lost power the light on the cord we plug in lights up and I can push the reset but still no power
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

I have seen this before you need to check the wires where the plug cord goes into spa control box and be sure the wires are all in good shape and not burnt. I had to replace power GFCI cord when I did this. Also check the circuit board for replaceable fuses the main fuse could have blown remove and replace fuse as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No luck the cord is good fuses good and we know there is power to the main board because we tested it with a circuit tester.Does the motor have a reset switch by chance? Not that we can get to the motor!

Sorry I was away for a few days. No there is no reset other than the cord GFCI. If you say the cord is good and the fuse is good on the circuit board but you still have no display on the topside then look to see if the topside wire is damaged or came loose on the circuit board, from here it is either a bad topside or bad circuit board but I would replace the plug cord just in case.