poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have 3 small blinking lights on control panel (between the

Customer Question

I have 3 small blinking lights on control panel (between the temperature numbers)... pressure switch has been replaced as well.
Canspa Malibu Spa
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when the 3 dots are blinking, the heater doesnt come on... when I jump the pressure switch, the dots do not blink and hot tub come up to temp and once cycle is complete, the dots blink again... pressure switch has been replaced as well....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gecko MSPA pack
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 1 year ago.

In most spas the dots or dashes are an indicator of watchdog...this is a code for the sensors that are either not working or out of calibration. You need to replace the Thermostat and high limit sensors and reboot the system and the spa should be good. The high limit sensor is usually on the heater housing and the thermostat is usually near the filter or near the heater as well.