Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

My Dynasty Neptune spa is showing an error code and is not

Customer Question

My Dynasty Neptune spa is showing an error code and is not heating or filtering. The code is Three flashing dots and the display stays at 32. Both pumps work. It seems that it is either a temperature sensing problem or a water flow problem through the heater. It has been working fine with no problems. I reset the power, I drained it and checked the filters. any help would be great.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

hello,

does the flow switch close while pump running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea if the flow switch closes. I dont know where that is. My control pad has the following choices: PUMP 1, PUMP 2, LIGHT, TEMP up, TEMP down, FILTER, and ECONO. pump1 can be pushed once for low and once for high. pump2 is on or off. it has a heater indictator light designated by two bars that look like flowing water. It has a filter indictator designated by three bars of flowing water. Typically if you touch the filter button, it comes on.