Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Beachcomber model 738 manufacture date 1-2006 with

Customer Question

I have a Beachcomber model 738 manufacture date 1-2006 with a slow leak from somewhere on the underside. Leak is not from anywhere in the accessible/visible pump area. When filled it leaks approximately 2.5" of water depth every 24 hours. So far I tried 1 bottle of Fix-A-Leak with no results. My guess is the leak resulted from us transporting it from the previous owner. What would you suggest I attempt next in order to fix leak?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

hello,

unfortunately this would take exposing the piping underneath. Quite a job to do. There is no easy way to find an unknown leak location on these units.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How would one go about exposing the piping on this particular model of hot tub? Are you familiar with this model of hot tub?