Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I just refilled my Artesian Spa. After it runs through it

Customer Question

I just refilled my Artesian Spa. After it runs through it priming mode (indicated by "pr" on the display) a low motor should kick on. Nothing happens. When I press either button to turn on the pumps, all I hear is a click from the electrical panel.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

the first thing to do is use a meter to see if the pump is getting voltage from board..or if board is not sending power. Can you do this for me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Billy. I tested the 30A fuse and it was bad. Replaced that and both pumps are working. Now I'm getting flow errors because the circulation pump isn't running. I tested that fuse and it's good. When I get home I'm going to test the voltage where the circulation pump plugs into the board. The one thing I noticed when I power the tub up is a series of numbers are displayed. This has never happened in the past. The numbers are 152, 92, 42, and then 24. Does that mean anything?
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

those numbers are the software, revision, build etc.

error will be listed as FLO, OH or other letters.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The circulation motor is shot. I tested the voltage from the board and it's fine.