Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a 2001 Marquis Leisure series spa. The underwater

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Marquis Leisure series spa. The underwater light flashes on and off about every second. It's been doing this for days. Everything else appears to be working normally - it's keeping the right temp, the motor works on fast and slow. The light on/off button doesn't do anything. The all four buttons on the main control need a firm tap to respond. Maybe water has gotten into the light button? I don't see anything in the manual about a flashing light.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

hello,

is there a way you can test power to the light?...see if power is dropping in and out? Or if issue is in the light itself

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The flashing light seems to be an indicator of the mode that the spa is in rather than an open or short condition within the light circuit. Is there a maintenance mode that the spa could be in? I replaced the 4 button panel because it had worn out with use. I believe there is a main board issue or as I said some type of mode the spa is in currently.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

I have not seen a light "code" for a fault. I am going to open this up to the others for a second opinion