Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a jandy pro series nicheless LED underwater light

Customer Question

I have a jandy pro series nicheless LED underwater light installed in my pool, from a remodel 18 months ago. Yesterday it started flickering, then cycling through its sequences (seemingly) on its own, then went out. I can hear that the transformer is still charged. Tonight we turned it on again, it seemed okay for awhile, then went through similar self-changing sequence, then turned out. Light elements seem to work fine, so it seems like problem is in logic board or possibly transformer. Manual provides no help, nor does zodiac/jandy webiste, nor do any of the other troubleshooting websites I chased. Any help here before I call a service guy?
Ryk
**********
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

hello,

this is a tough issue because we are at the mercy of the logic on the board. The transformer will not affect sequence..just off/on/fail. Your issue will be in the board...sorry